Privacy And Policy of 360okay
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. 360okay.com collects the following
* Mobile Number
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION:
360okay.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 999 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
360okay.com may use your information for the following purposes:
* To contact you. 360okay will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or
security updates when necessary or reasonable.
* To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
* User to user comments. Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email address, will be in public view when posting user to user comments.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only
for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal
information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
* Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or otherwise, you are giving 360okay permission to use, share, and store that information in a
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be
approved before they can be set in the browser.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used
properly without strictly necessary cookies.
* Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly
identify a certain visitor.
Your information’s security is important to us. 360okay.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information
you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
360okay is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend
you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Address: No 24. Oduduwa street, Ikire Osun Nigeria
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at Ola Lekan Dbo, Momacope@gmail.com,